onsdag 30 juni 2010

wooden cottage

I try to be in the moment.
I know it´s important.
We have summer in the city.
We spend Time in our back yard and
in our allotment-garden cottage.
It´s luxury that little wooden cottage, I drew it and we built it.
One day I´ll show You the sketches.
But I ogle at my studio.
My husband is there working at his science research right now.
Even though I know that my work is working on its own and
it´s good with a distance. I long for
unrestrained work of importance.

me and the kids are just
being.

Being,
being one of the most important words, and
I am the moment.

6 kommentarer:

sarapirat sa...

your cottage look amazing!
being there must be great.

and indeed what a good and important word. being.

sarapirat sa...

svenska eller engelska? veckans ord är klurigt! jag tänker så det knakar...

Veja cecilia sa...

jag gillar att du skriver att ditt arbetar för sig självt, precis så känns det! tack för att sätta ord på denna svårdefinierbara tanke!

aimee sa...

hello beautiful! love these pictures of your wooden cottage - and i'd love to pick the next weekword!

hanna-happenings sa...

Sara, jag kör engelska orkar inte översätta i sommarvärmen :)

Cecilia, ja visst är det så! Att arbetet arbetar på. Jag tror att det är viktigt att tänka så annars blir man ju helt sönderstressad. Men jag tror också att det är viktigt för ens arbete med distanser och uppehåll, när jag kommer tillbaka till det så har det kunnat kliva steg i oanade riktningar.

Aimee, Thanks great! I´m looking forward to Your word :)

justahumblebee sa...

I love your little getaway cottage- I wish I could make one myself for a little studio space. I would love to see the sketches you speak of!